Al Fresco dining is available as we prepare for dining-in during Covid-19: Precautions and safety
We are pleased to announce that Earth, Wind, and Flour offers limited “al fresco” dining. We have tables available outside to serve your group for lunch or dinner. This is in addition to our ongoing great catering and takeout services. Dining in services will be available when the county and state allow in-dining services for restaurants.
We have been preparing for the likelihood for some time now and will be ready to serve you as soon as in-dining services can resume.
The Health and Safety of Our Customers is Our #1 Priority
To ensure we provide a safe environment and safe experience Earth, Wind, and Flour will follow the guidelines and protocols established for the Covid-19 epidemic by the Los Angeles County Health Officer. Our goal is to ensure our restaurant provides for food safety and the safety of our customers when preparing and serving your meals.
As of this blog date, these are the protocols you can expect for in-person dining in any restaurant:
– Physical distancing measures will be in place.
– Employees and customers will be screened for symptoms, including cough and fever. Patrons feeling unwell should not eat at a restaurant.
– Outdoor seating and curbside pickup are prioritized.
– Reservations will be encouraged.
– Customers will be asked to wait for their table in their cars or outside the restaurant to prevent crowds from gathering.
– Diners must wear cloth face coverings when not eating.
– Bar areas will be closed.
– Occupancy capacity will be limited to 60% for the next three weeks.
Conversely, we ask that our customers please be considerate of Health Department guidelines, requiring masks in all public places. Once seated for service, you may remove your mask and enjoy your food and drinks. While moving about, please wear your mask.
Reservations aren’t absolutely required but in this time of Covid-19 you may want to make a reservation, please call us at 310.829.7829. We can’t wait to serve you. See you soon!
Santa Monica.gov link regarding the reopening of restaurants, and includes the protocols.
Order from the city of Santa Monica dated 7/1/2020.